Friday, December 10, 2010

funky friday, naughty or nice edition

Feeling pretty merry here today - I got my class project turned in before the midnight deadline last night, and I'm blissfully DONE with student-type stresses until sometime next month. Yippee! Now I can read all those books that have been patiently waiting for their spines to be cracked. (Speaking of spines cracking, I hope Santa gives me a gift certificate to my favorite massage therapist! I haven't been too naughty - but I don't know if that's in my favor or not...)

Here's some Friday funkiness from Satchmo:

8 comments:

  1. Ahem, to save you a little dough...I would volunteer my services...but I wouldn't want to rub you the wrong way - Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that JJ I was going there. OK then I hope you get your rub the right way then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughtiness is aways in your favor... Santa wants you to sit on his lap and tell him aaaall about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well gee Intelli, looks like the stars are all in your favor. You've two guys who want to rub you right and wrong, one who wants you to sit in his lab, and Punch hasn't even shown up yet!

    Should be a very merry Christmas, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, gee, indeed . . . I am overwhelmed by this outpouring of generosity. This truly is the giving season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. intelli...I've got this sweet cajun rub I learned about down in New Orleans. Sweet as peach pie. Finger lickin' good. I'll get you over on Santa's naughty list. You know the one.
    "When she's good she's good and when she's bad she's great."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Punch! (I had a Thai rub on my ribs last night - but the cajun things sounds good, too! Laissez les bon temps roulez!)

    ReplyDelete

And you thought...