Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wienerdog Wednesday - Spring Edition


One of my co-workers was just led down the hall by two four-footed furballs. I miss having a dog, but work still keeps me away from home almost 11 hours out of 24, so it doesn't feel like the right time to fill that dog-shaped hole just yet. At least my workplace allows others to bring their canine kids in to the office!

Happy First Day of Spring to my fellow denizens of the northern hemisphere. The dog days of summer will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. Still haave two feet of snow on the ground; but the sun is high, the days are longer and tonight was a worm moon.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  2. but wait! There's more. I saw it on TV. Just pay an extra shipping charge and other

    ReplyDelete

And you thought...