Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday meh


Big cynic that I am, I still like a good love story, and I was utterly delighted when an old acquaintance recently found the love of his life and shared the story of their romance via Facebook. Just looking at photos of Renny and Bernadette, all smiles, was enough to counteract whatever snipping and sniping might be going on in other corners of my newsfeed, and their happiness was obvious, contagioius even. 

But yestetday brought the saddest news imaginable. Renny's generous, loving heart gave out on him. And the hearts of the many friends and aquaintances whose lives he touched are hurting now. I spent Valentines Day with the reminder to never take a day with a loved one for granted. 

Rest in peace, sweet friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you thought...